Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pink Pig

So, I guess I told a story in my last post about it being my last Christmas post.  I just found these pictures and couldn't resist sharing them.

In Atlanta, it is a big tradition to take your little girls to ride the Pink Pig at Christmas time.  Macy's sponsors it at Lenox Mall downtown.  The ride has been around forever so many people my age have memories of riding with their mom's as little girls.  So, Tori and I planned a little trip to take Tessa & Gracie for their very first time.  The girl's loved it!



Waiting in line to buy our tickets.  Thankfully, we got their early so we didn't have to wait too long.


Tori & Tessa


Gracie & I


It's almost time to ride!


Tori & Tessa sitting in their car.


Gracie & I riding in the caboose.


The girl's loved it so much that we road it again (never mind Gracie's sad face)!


Love this face.  She is a silly little girl!


All four of us!


And here are the girl's standing in front of the Pink Pig (this is the front of the train).


Our tickets from the day...


And the ornament Gracie got to hang on her tree in her room.


We had so much fun that day (even though I think Tori & I were both still dealing with a little morning sickness)!  We finished off the morning with lunch at Chick-fil-a.  I can't wait to take Gracie again next year.

No comments: