Saturday, April 29, 2006

6 Months Pregnant

The last two weeks have been restful! We went to the doctor yesterday and got a good report. He said that things were looking good and that we have not progressed any further. The only concern is that I am still having contractions on a daily basis. He monitored me for a while and then sent us home. The rest seems to really be working. We are very thankful.

My class at school had a surprise baby shower for me last week. I had a great time. It was so good to see all of my kiddo's at school. I really miss them. It has been hard to not be there and finish the year with them. I also really miss my teacher friends.

Corey and his parents have kept me from getting too board here at home. They have done a lot of yard work and planting around the house. Debbie, Corey's mom, and I also went this week to get the fabric to make curtains for the nursery. It was great to get out of the house.

My mom came for a visit this weekend. We have had a lot of fun catching up. We did a little bit of shopping. She made me ride in a wheelchair most of the time. It was great to show her the nursery. She is a very excited future grandma!

No comments: