Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Blogger...

Well, after 3 years I'm coming back to Blogger.  I've been using Mac's version for awhile for my blog and it has been good to me.  The one drawback to Mac's version was publishing my blog into a book.  It was not a fun job for my awesome husband who had to cut and past 3 years worth of posts and then send it to a publishing company who then charged him a small fortune!  What can I say, I married an amazing man who went to great lengths to preserve my memories.  I'm very blessed and my newest archive/book is amazing!  (I will share pictures soon.)

Blogger, while a little more basic, will be just what I need as I simplify this year and try to get back to blogging more regularly.  I'm looking forward to a fresh start (even though I'm using my old account... what can I say... it was just easier that way!).  So today I say "hello Blogger" as I open a new chapter to blogging.

No comments: